1. A copy of a high school diploma, or its equivalent, for entrance into the undergraduate program.
2. A copy of a Bachelor’s degree for entrance into the Master’s program.
3. Original and sealed official transcripts from all previous learning institutes must be sent directly to CCC for consideration of transferability. (Transcripts do not have to be in personal file to enter into the program. However, a personal file must be completed before graduation).
4. Admission to CCC is subject to approval by the administrative staff, whose decision is final.
1. Complete an Application for Admission.
2. Include with Application copies of degrees, awards, certificates, etc
3. If presently available, include all transcripts from previous learning institutions.
4. Complete the Life Experience form with required verifications.
Enrollment Procedures and Textbooks
Registration forms are available six weeks prior to the start of a new semester. Students are to complete the registration form and submit it to the Registrar prior to the commencement of a new semester. A letter of confirmation will be sent to the student. Tuition is due on the first night of classes. Students must purchase their textbooks on their own. Click here for the registration form.