Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God
* We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; namely, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection from the dead, in His ascension back to the Father’s right hand to make intercession for believers, and in His Second Coming to rule and reign in power and glory.
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly and empowered life.
* We believe that Spiritual gifts, as found in the New Testament, are a reality to be experienced by every believer today.
* We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, therefore, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is necessary for the salvation of lost man and this miracle is wrought through simple faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ.
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved will experience resurrection unto life and glory, the lost will experience resurrection unto eternal death and damnation.
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
CCC is committed to the basic tenets of the Christian faith and leaves the controverted points to the local church for dogmatic position. CCC builds on the broad base of Christian fellowship and respectfully discusses the non-essential aspects of Christianity from a variety of positions.